Disappointed tshirt ruler.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed tshirt ruler.

I purchased the MSCQ T-shirt ruler and very disappointed. I’ve never had one break on me ever and trust me I’ve dropped a few by accident once or twice in all the years I’ve been sewing . My ruler happenEd to fall on my wood floor and it split right in half diagonally both corners. I contacted MSCQ and they emailed me back and said more or less nothing could be done. So just bd careful don’t drop your MSCQ rulers. I hit glued mine back together so I didn’t waste $30. Mahalo
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    sigpicHawaiigrammi

Mercy, I'm glad you were able to repair it. That's a lot of money to throw away!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I’m very happy to report I received an email from Dennis and they are replacing my ruler. Much Mahalo. MSCQ.
      sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

that is wonderful. Now, don't fumble it! with my hands, that is hard for me not to do!

Comment

Great news. M* is the best!
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

That is good. it's strange, the way it broke. I bet they look into that one. i would.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Sandy! I just ordered these rulers. I did have trouble with the 2 1/2" Hexagon Quilt As You Go ruler from MSQC that arrived broken (in shipment.) MSQC was gracious enough to replace it. I think the reason it broke was there was no packing within the box when shipped. Sorry to hear this happened to you!
              Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
              http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Sorry that happened to you but glad that M* replaced it. What straight, clean breaks at each side. Do you think it was originally glued together in those points (not one solid piece) & it just snapped because of the fall?

Comment

• redcaboose1717
                  redcaboose1717 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think my issue was that the ruler didn't have enough packing material around it, and according to a nephew of mine that worked for UPS years ago, it's a wonder more things don't arrive broken into a million pcs.!!!
              Working...
              X