She Arrived! My new Eversewn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She Arrived! My new Eversewn

She arrived late yesterday! It was so hard to actually find one. They seem to be out of stock everywhere. All the models. I got the Sparrow 20-80 because I didn't need the extra decorative stitches. She doesn't have the slip on table; I've had poor experiences with that. The darn thing on my older machine wouldn't stay tight and my fingers are sore with having to constantly adjust the darn thing. She does have most of the bells and whistles, start/stop, speed control, needle threader etc. Even though I was so tired from cleaning house yesterday I did up 8 masks on her to see how she runs. OMG, smooooooth, so smooooth! She's like a new pet, she purrs like a kitten; she's quiet, she feeds that cloth in like a dream. She's sturdy and doesn't jump around at higher speeds, she has a gait that's like a Tennessee Walking Horse! Her stitches are beautiful. I am so happy with her, I hope she continues like this. She's a dream and JUST what I wanted. She cost me just under $300. I had been a little worried that since so many places are out of stock and not likely to get more before August of this year that if I got a lemon I would not be able to receive a replacement but I'm happy I seemed to have gotten a BMW that's just purring.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

So happy for you! It must feel like Christmas or your birthday to have a new "toy" to play with. Enjoy in good health.
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Comment

That's awesome!
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Congrats! Hope you have many years of happy sewing with your new machine. I seem to recall reading that Eversewn was designed by a Bernina engineer.
        Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chelea View Post
          Congrats! Hope you have many years of happy sewing with your new machine. I seem to recall reading that Eversewn was designed by a Bernina engineer.
          Yes it was :-)
          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Congratulations! How exciting. Most of us don’t get many new machines. I hope she’s a dream machine. Enjoy!
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I hope you will enjoy playing with your new toy. Looking forward to seeing what you make with her.

Comment

Enjoy sewing on your new machine!
                If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

shes lovely not heard of that brand so looked up
                  https://www.eversewn.com/sparrow20/ oh wow a needle threader, some lovely stitches,
                  hoping you have many happy purrfect projects, stitches together, are you painting the room to match 🥰😁👌

Comment

• Monique
                    Monique commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had to look it up too. Have fun with your new machine.

Congrats on your machine!

Comment

I also haven't heard of this brand. Enjoy your new machine & sew to your heart's content.

Comment

Congratulations, I have a
                      needle threaded and I certainly like it.

Comment

That is so exciting! Have fun!
                        Tracie

Comment

What a wonderful treat during this time of boredom. Congratulations
                          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                          Terry

Comment

Soooo....how do you like it? DD just got her Sparrow 20 a few days ago and so far she's loving it.
                            Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Working...
                            X