June Tailor Quilter's Starch Savvy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June Tailor Quilter's Starch Savvy

I ordered this from M* on 03.30.20 and paid the extra to receive it quickly. Shipment arrived via Fedex 04.03.20.....like this.
    MSQC Shpmt 04.03.20 1.jpgMSQC Shipmt 04.03.20 2.jpgMSQC Shipment 04.03.20 3.jpg
    The lid was un-done and all liquid gone.

Here is the replacement received today.....
    MSQC Shipment 04.10.20 1.jpg
    Lid/nozzle loose and at least 1/4 of the liquid gone.

A second replacement being sent again....Anyone else had this issue?
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

That's terrible! Clearly they need to find a better way to ship liquids, or quit doing it altogether. This certainly is not working.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Hopefully the third time is the charm?
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• shermur
        shermur commented
        Editing a comment
        We will see.....

I didn't even know they carried liquid products. That packaging most definitely is unacceptable. A year or so ago I ordered a gal. of Best Press from Walmart. It was delivered directly to my house in perfect condition.

Comment

Wow, i got a can of quilt basting spray from Annie's Catalog just fine recently.
        but then, i got my illuminated computer keyboard from Amazon in a box without any packaging inside it and the box looked like an elephant had sat on it! so shippers do differ. and delivery people too. the keyboard worked which was amazing!

Comment

I'm glad M* is working with you on this one. That first box, holy cow! It's a wonder anything survived that!
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
          X