• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie
    replied
    Re: Tonga BOM

Originally posted by janislynne View Post
    Ok, girls...what is the Tongo BOM and where might I find it??
    You can find this on our website. Just type Tonga into the search bar.

Leave a comment:

• Natalie
    replied

Originally posted by tfrankum View Post
    I am new to the forum, and have a question about the Tonga BOM. I posted this question in the general are, but thought it might get an answer here. I am in love with the fabric (I'm a batik nut and have a lime green bedroom that it will go wonderfully in). However, I consider myself an impatient, advanced beginner quilter. I'm wondering if the pattern will drive me crazy before I finish it. Can anyone give the difficulty level? I don't want to order it and not be able to complete it. Thanks for the help.
    The pattern is well written and pretty easy to follow so, I wouldn't be too nervous about it. I would say a beginner could do this one. The pattern even includes how to make a flying geese block and the half square triangle. The fabric is gorgeous! I hope this helps! We are always here if you have more questions!
    ~Natalie

Leave a comment:

• janislynne
    replied

Ok, girls...what is the Tongo BOM and where might I find it??

Leave a comment:

• stitchywoman
    replied

I've seen the blocks in the shop and they're beautiful! They look like fairly traditional pieced blocks but I don't know the actual skill level. I'll see if I can get a "shop girls" answer for you!

Leave a comment:

• tfrankum
    started a topic Tonga BOM

Tonga BOM

I am new to the forum, and have a question about the Tonga BOM. I posted this question in the general are, but thought it might get an answer here. I am in love with the fabric (I'm a batik nut and have a lime green bedroom that it will go wonderfully in). However, I consider myself an impatient, advanced beginner quilter. I'm wondering if the pattern will drive me crazy before I finish it. Can anyone give the difficulty level? I don't want to order it and not be able to complete it. Thanks for the help.
Working...
X