Sashing Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sashing Video

Hello Ladies! I was wondering if the Wonderful Jenny-the-Rock-Star would do a video on sashing for us ... well for me coz I have no clue how to begin and the next quilt I make I want to do sashing. I know there are several kinds, ones w/corners, ones w/o but if I try to figure it out, I'll just make a mess!

Devotedly yours,
    Your Biggest Fan! ~ Bridgette
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Re: Sashing Video

To the person that wrote about Roger Ebert on the daily deal.
    Sorry to tell you this but Mr. Ebert passed away several months ago. He had moved to England for a surgery for throat cancer. They did a story about him and how he had survived that, and went on to say, he had made a master recording of his voice from all of his radio shows. In this way he could talk thru his computer in his own voice to keep doing his radio show. He had lost the ability to speak, and didn't want to have a voice like
    Steven Hawkens. (sic). Within two weeks of seeing this show, they had it on the evening news that he had passed on. However he had left behind a great idea about the voice thing. Now others can do the same thing if they lose their voice. Sorry, Jan Luna
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hmmmm, 2 things. 1. I have no idea why this is on my thread for a request for a sashing video as I did not post what you are referring to and it was on the Daily Special that comes out at midnight and 2. On the 18th of June, one of those evening celebrity gossip type shows, Extra! or something like that, announced his birthday as that day and I'm pretty sure they do that only for folks that are still with us?! Maybe verify through Snopes?

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog

Comment

It was in 60 min. and NBC. I didn't mean to upset you, sorry!
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

I apologize Jan, I wasn't upset at all, just can't get the hang of these fonts yet. I am confused however, b/c I didn't understand what it had to do with my requesting a sashing video and also that on the 18th, Entertainment Tonight was wishing him a happy birthday, but I thought he had passed away?! Anyways ... no matter, no, I am not at all upset ... ????

Blog

Comment

Yes, I'd like to see a sashing video, too!

By the way, Roger Ebert, the TV, internet and newspaper movie critic from Chicago, is still alive. You can find his movie reviews at www.rogerebert.com

On a tangent: Gene Siskel, Roger Ebert's former movie critic partner-rival, died from complications of brain cancer in 1999.
            Paul Harvey, longtime radio commentator, died in 2009 and had suffered from throat virus that sidelined him at times, during which his son took over the broadcast.
            EdMcMahon, former sidekick of late-night hose Johnny Carson, broke his neck in a fall in 2006, leaving him unable to do announcer work. He died in 2009.

At any rate, a sashing video or borders video would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X