Help!! Which pattern is this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!! Which pattern is this???

I'm in love with the quilt on the Modern Shop's landing page. https://visitmsqc.com/project/modern/
    ( I also attached a photo below.) It's the one hanging on the wall right next to the door. Does anyone know which pattern it is and which fabric collection was used to make this color way?

Thank you so much!!
    modern_header.jpg

Re: Help!! Which pattern is this???

It looks like a combination of Bear Paw and flying geese. http://land.missouriquiltco.com/bear-paw-quilt/ Perhaps the MSQGirls will help out for you.
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Welcome to the forum, AJPJ!

I went through every single one of MSQC's tutorials looking for that beautiful quilt for you. I'm so sorry, but I couldn't find it.

I agree with MGH that half those blocks are bear paws, but I think the other "quadrants" are four patches made of simple half square triangles. Then you have sashing with cornerstones running through EVERYTHING.

Please let us know if you decide to make this quilt!
      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Thank you!
        I'll be in Hamilton this weekend and will do some digging around the shops for this pattern

Comment

Most of the quilts they have on display have a tag stating the pattern. If not just ask the M* peeps there I bet they will know.

Beth
          Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

I called a quilt store once and they told me the name of a quilt in their photo. i love yellow, white and gray quilts. oh, looked again and it looks peachy. love it anyway. did searches but came up with nothing so far. it looks so familiar. maybe from a quilt catalog...
            Last edited by nativetexan; March 2, 2019, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Update: the quilt is no longer on display at the store but I found the pattern! It’s called Cornerstone. https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...BoCeaAQAvD_BwE

Comment

Oh that is it!!! have fun!!

Comment

The name of the quilt is Cornerstone Quilt. Here is a link to the pattern https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...-missouri-star Ooops someone beat me to it.

Comment

AJPJ, tell us the story of how you discovered the pattern! I've been combing M*'s Instagram page but couldn't find it there, either.

I'm so glad you found it.
                    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarGramma View Post
                      AJPJ, tell us the story of how you discovered the pattern! I've been combing M*'s Instagram page but couldn't find it there, either.

I'm so glad you found it.
                      I just looked through all their quilt patterns and found it... haha

Comment

Working...
                      X