Quilt pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilt pattern

Which pattern was shown with Welcome Home ( black) layer cakes? It was shown and I thought I had it, but now I am not sure. I know I would need a black but it was sold out and I am not sure if I need yardage or layercake or strips! My brain has been scrambled-I'm blaming the crazy weather here and I'm sticking to that!

Re: Quilt pattern

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/land..._campaign=t128

Welcome Home jelly roll....
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Nope. This was shown when the Layer Cake was the Daily Deal. The Black,was sold out and I did not write down the pattern name! It was shown as a suggestion with the Welcome ahome Layer Cake!

Comment

Do you know how long ago it was the daily deal? weeks ago? months ago? I keep my emails but haven't seen Welcome Home. Shabby Fabrics has a Welcome Home. You sure it was MSQC?
        I am Sew Blessed!
        Alina

Comment

It was about three weeks ago. I bought a flannel layer cake of the Welcome Home.

Comment

I'm missing some daily deal emails. I would suggest emailing or calling customer service as they should be able to tell you exactly which one.
            I am Sew Blessed!
            Alina

Comment

I thought this was monitored by MSQ sorry.

Comment

The email I have for the Welcome Home flannel LC has the Sashed Half-Hexi quilt
                "Each pack of Welcome Home Rose Flannel 10” Squares contains 42 10" squares of fabric. Some prints are duplicated. Make a gorgeous Sashed Half Hexi Quilt with this line. You’ll need 1½ yards for sashing, 1¼ yards of border fabric, and ½ yard for binding."

Comment

Thank you. I thought it was a something needing saying and set diagonally.

Comment

Working...
                  X