Pins and paws block question on the ears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pins and paws block question on the ears

I have made 3 cats so far. But I am worried. I look at my block and the ears have a nice point to them. When I sew them to the bottom of the next cat 1/4" that point is going to be lost. I watched the tutorial and my block looks just like the one that was made. I look at the quilt and the ears are pointed. HELP thank you

Re: Pins and paws block question on the ears

This question has come up before. Here the thread that hopefully will help :

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sho...497#post932497

Comment

I now have over 42 cats , some with ears a bit wonky. Since I have had some real life wonky wacky cats I am loving my blocks.
      A tip: use a small stitch and press seams open. It will help when joining the blocks-- Hope you are having fun, I sure am.
      "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
      Hillary Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Marta View Post
        I now have over 42 cats , some with ears a bit wonky. Since I have had some real life wonky wacky cats I am loving my blocks.
        A tip: use a small stitch and press seams open. It will help when joining the blocks-- Hope you are having fun, I sure am.
        Just tell anyone who notices that those wonky eared cats are "TNR Cats"

for those that don't know TNR = Trap Neuter Release, a program where feral cats are trapped, neutered, and then released. The tip of one of the ears of these cats is clipped so that later they can be identified quickly if they are caught again and immediately released.

Comment

Working...
        X