A request for tuts and the Block mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A request for tuts and the Block mag

I am not a bed quilt maker, maybe one day, but I enjoy making smaller things. Wall hangings, tote bags, table runners ect, ect.
    These days it is alway a Jenny tut. It would be totally awesome if at least in the mag, it could say if that tut would work well for smaller projects like table runners.
    I did make Jenny's Zig Zag runner as one of my Christmas runners for family this year. That was fun. And I do love, love love when new small item tuts come out.

Thanks everyone!
    Lynn

Re: A request for tuts and the Block mag

Her new cat block would be cute as a stand alone. Or make it a little bigger and add a tiny mouse.
    sigpic

Comment

Funny thing is, I made a cat quilt for a wallhanging years and years ago. I am just digging it out so I can finish it.

Comment

You can use most any of the tutorials to make a table or bed runner. Just make a few blocks and sew into a row and you are done. You can even make placemats in this way too.

I can understand the appeal of making smaller projects. I love them too: they are fast and make great gifts. And they look awesome!

Comment

For some reason, I always am expanding the tutorials to make them bigger.
          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
          Terry

Comment

Working...
          X