Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is my quilt?

Hello,

Would someone please please help me. Somewhere at your facacilty is my king size quilt that y' all quilted for me.

A week ago Monday a shipping label was generated, but so far UPS has not been notified to pick it up for shipping.

This was a quilt that I started over a year ago as a special gift for my daughter who lives in Texas and is coming to Florida to spend Christmas with me this year.

I've called three times last week. My last call was Saturday morning and was suppose to get a call back with some answers and never did.

Please please help. if you do find it then MSQC will probably have to pay to have it 2 day or overnight shipped to me to get here in time. I would pay for it but it is not fault that it is still there somewhere.

May God bless each and everyone of you,
    Have a blessed day
    Pam[/I]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Re: where is my quilt?

I don't think this is the best place to get a quick response. I suggest you send an email to the contact address. I've always gotten a prompt response. Or call back the person you spoke to last week. I understand why this is so important to you, but I think your results will be better with a different strategy.

Comment

i have also had great results using the Live Chat feature - to access this feature click on Quilt Shop tab above and you willsee where you can click on Live Chat.
      Wendy
      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I would want to speak to a person: 888/571-1122.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I think she did, bubby.

I've called three times last week. My last call was Saturday morning and was suppose to get a call back with some answers and never did

Comment

Keep calling! Every hour if you have to!

Comment

I'm so happy to report that my missing quilt has been found. UPS had it all along. They kept denying that they had it. Then when they delivered it yesterday they just left it by my garage and it was insured and required a signature. MSQC is dealing with UPS at their end and I will writing to Corp on my end.

I received a response from Sandi within the hour of my posting and she immediately got going on the search. She telephoned me back after I called and told her I got the quilt. She was as surprised as I was, but elated.

Thank you Sandi so much for your quick response and efforts. May God bless you and yours.
              Have a blessed day
              Pam[/I]
              [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

So glad to hear your quilt has arrived safely!
                Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

The peaks and valleys of holidays. So happy you got it!

Comment

Working...
                  X