X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dannel11
    replied
    Re: Difficulty getting a reply from MSQC

I tried to place an order today but it won't go through. I get a blank screen after I try to enter the order. Anyone else having problems today?

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Merry Christmas to all the MSQC gang!

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

If I were younger I would be chasing AL!!

Merry Christmas to you all at Missouri Star Quilt Company. We love you all.

Leave a comment:

• sewhot
    replied

Originally posted by janluna View Post
    Can he chase me too! I can't run fast or for long! LOL I'd probably end up doing a somersault like Sandy. Merry Christmas to everyone at MSQC! Hugs, Jan L.

BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Can he chase me too! I can't run fast or for long! LOL I'd probably end up doing a somersault like Sandy. Merry Christmas to everyone at MSQC! Hugs, Jan L.

Leave a comment:

• sewhot
    replied

Hahahah!! I love you all! Thanks for making me laugh today! Just so you know, I private messaged our friend having issues!! We will take care of her!!

Oh and Sandy.....that can be arranged! LOL Merry Christmas to you all!

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

It'd be a short chase since you'd probably trip running out of the house ...

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied

Sandy....Sandy... Sandy...bad girl!

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

I'd just like Al (aka Bill Nye) to chase me . . .

Leave a comment:

• mitzs
    replied

Can someone please get the footage if BillN has to chase sarah? I love Sarah!

Leave a comment:

• BillNye
    replied

Hi Daisy! Sorry you are having trouble, what email address are you writing to? I just talked to the girls and they mentioned that they were about caught up on email and stuff. I know I've been having a bit of trouble with the website, but it is fixed now, and (this is for everyone) if you have trouble on the site, try deleting the cookies and clearing your cache, then it should fix things. On a positive note, I installed another server to help handle the load (I can't believe how big this site is now, you guys sure know how to use hardware - you make a geek proud ). If you ever have trouble getting a hold of the girls, you can email me directly - [email protected] and I'll be happy to chase sarah down as only her 'larger' brother can

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

If you'd like, send me a message with your problem and I'll call them on Monday for you. I sure wouldn't want to pay international rates either.

Leave a comment:

• BellasQuilts
    replied

I would be persistent; I'm sure they are swamped.

Leave a comment:

• HandsOffItsMine
    replied

Originally posted by Divine Daisy View Post
    For several weeks i have been experiancing problems with orders and have tried contacting MSQC by my usual method but have recieved no reply.

When Sarah was dealing with email there was no problem at all. I understand that they are getting increasingly busy all the time and i know that they had to get extra help, but apart from one reply to my query which was not friendly I have recieved no responce to my ongoing problem.

This is a very busy time of year for all of us, for some of us rediculously so this year. I am understanding of this.

I have today emailed again, and I am posting here in the hope that someone at the shop will notice and address my problem.

I love MSQC and would be very sad if this cannot be resolved.
    Mrs. Daisy, I'm hoping that this is an oversight by a "new" employee!?! Especially frustrating for overseas customers as shipping is so costly as well as phone calls not taking into account time changes.

Ohhhhh Jenny, Sarah...growing pains... Help is needed by Mrs. Daisy!

Good luck, I'm sure an oldie from MSQC will see this and look into it!

Huggers, Ruby

Leave a comment:

• Divine Daisy
    replied

I am in the UK. An International call would be expensive and they would probably be closed when i called anyway

Leave a comment:

Working...
X