Holiday block mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday block mag

Is the holiday block mag that just came out included in subscription? How long after it says your block mag for August has shipped does it take to arrive? It says shipped July 29 and here it is August 27 and I haven't gotten it yet.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me,
    Robin in Washington State

Re: Holiday block mag

Mine has not come - I keep waiting!

Lynn in TX

Comment

Yes, it's included with your subscription. I just received mine and you should receive yours before long.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Just got mine too. So they should all be arriving shortly. I usually get mine after everyone else. I dont watch when they come out, so that way its a joy when it is in the mailbox.
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Robin, when people here start asking you and I (way out here in Washington!) can expect it within a week. That's been my experience and it hasn't failed me yet!
          sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

It sounds like Robin might need a chair to sit out by the mailbox! Hope it gets there soon.
            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Mine came yesterday (or was it the day before???)

Comment

I received mine yesterday in Idaho. The notification you received was when you were billed; not when it was shipped. You should receive it within a week or so.
                Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Thank you all. I guess I just need to be patient. And it's been to hot here to sit out by the mail box but thanks for the offer.

Comment

Yep, you better learn to be patient, there have been issues that I received in the first wave of shipping, and some I received in the last. You gotta wait it out. LOL

The August issue is the Holiday issue. No time like the present to get a jump on making holiday stuff. MSQC has been getting the Thanksgiving and Christmas fabrics in for a while... had a wonderful new selection the last time I was up there... so it's time for that BLOCK!

It's very smart I believe to send the Holiday issue now. I know my quilter has a deadline of Oct. 1 for quilts I want back by Christmas.

Comment

It arrived, should have been patient just a few more days.

Comment

Working...
                      X