Great company with great employees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great company with great employees

When the first apps came out for tablets I suggested to Al that he develop apps for Kindle....that was maybe 6 or 8 months ago and today I downloaded the Tutorial App into my Kindle. What a great company to accommodate all quilters and internet users. Sending you a big hug today Al! I also want to thank Anna who is working to get me my recent Block magazine re-sent to me as I didn't get the last copy. When I visited Hamilton last Sept. I saw first hand how hard this family has worked to build a successful business and restore vitality to a town. I even got to visit with Jenny who is an extra ordinary kind of teacher. Thanks to all Missouri Star family....that includes employees.

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?

Re: Great company with great employees

Don't mean to hijack the post just want to add my thanks for the Kindle App. I tried the android app on 2 mobile phones but the sound was always out of sync. On the Kindle it works flawlessly plus the kindle has a larger screen so am loving it.

Comment

Working...
    X