BLOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLOCK

Should I have received BLOCK by now? My daughter-in-law got hers last week and we live 30 min. apart.
    :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Re: BLOCK

I got mine yesterday but i'm in Ma. I don't know about all the others.I hope it arrives soon.
    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

I got mine last week.

Comment

I got mine last week.

Comment

I finally got mine this week... sometimes it takes a while.. The publishing company sends them out and I'm not sure how they figure their mailing list. I was generally one of the last to receive mine.(2 months after they got my money) . but they have gotten better. Hang in there, I'm sure they will get it to you.
          Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
          :icon_wave:

Comment

Mine arrived last week. I am in Michigan.

Comment

Mine arrived last week and I'm in Georgia.

Comment

I received mine, Coleen. I live in So. California. If you don't receive it by end of week you might give them a call. I actually find emailing works well to get a response. Actually, I think I've seen a live chat window pop up - maybe in the shop section of the site?
                Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I live about 2 hours away from MSQC and I got my magazine 2 days ago ... So its definitely the publishing company that determines when it gets mailed out. However it is the only subscription I pay for now ... No ads, all in color, full projects with various sizes.
                  Sherrie
                  Life ain’t always beautiful
                  But it’s a beautiful ride - Gary Allen

Comment

The publisher ships based on batches in zip codes I believe. SO ... YES you should have it if someone within 30 miles of you got it a week ago. Did you check to make sure your payment when through the first of June?

I do also believe that they ship from East to West... everyone East of me seems to get Block before me. Even in my state. So it goes towards the West. But, it does seem that you should have it now.

Comment

I subscribed to BLOCK a few weeks ago. Should I expect to get the most recent issue, or will I have to wait for the next issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Jane917 View Post
                        I subscribed to BLOCK a few weeks ago. Should I expect to get the most recent issue, or will I have to wait for the next issue?
                        I think you will be receiving the current BLOCK, but not sure.
                        :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

Originally posted by Jane917 View Post
                          I buy the digital and read it on my iPad. It is exactly the same as the paper version and you save a tree!! Plus it takes up a lot less space!!
                          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by brook View Post
                            I think you will be receiving the current BLOCK, but not sure.
                            I e-mailed, and was told that my first BLOCK will not be delivered until the August issue comes out.

Comment

Working...
                            X