Binding tool Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binding tool Star

I have the Primo River Rock jelly roll. I just recieved my binding tool and the binding tool pattern. I am having a hard time choosing the right background color with this jelly roll. There are so many different colors in the jelly roll. Would it look ok if I changed the background on each block or should I keep it the same throughout? Thank you. I plan on making the Throw.

Re: Binding tool Star

I would keep it the same. I think you would lose 'the look' if you had it all over the place. Pretty fabrics.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I would keep the background the same.. Otherwise I think it would look too busy... confusing. I've made one and just love how it turned out.
      Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
      :icon_wave:

Comment

Thanks, that helps. Just have to decide on what to use.

Comment

I agree on the background, keep it the same. I've made two of these and must say it is one of the easiest quilt blocks to build and it turns out so dramatic, it looks like you worked really hard! And I haven't seen one yet that didn't turn out gorgeous! Have fun with it!

Comment

Has anyone tried making one with the smaller binding tool? I sure do like the larger quilt layout.
            Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

The one I made was wonderful. I did it all in fall colors... bright oranges, yellows and brown batiks. I loved it. It was a gift I had a hard time giving away but that was received with tears and thankfulness!!

I plan to make one again soon.

Comment

The only color that I seem to keep going back to is the Legacy Studio Red Paisley Batik. Still not sure on it. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My jelly roll is Primo Batiks River Rock. Should I go lighter? Help

Comment

Working...
                X