• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharonaust
    replied
    Re: Tea Towel Apron Pattern

IMG_2055shrk.JPGIMG_2053shrk.JPGIMG_2054shrk.JPGhi,
    I have been having fun making aprons for gifts from Jenny pattern/You Tube Tuitorial.
    I have attatched a photo of 1 of mine. They are so quick & easy to make & look great.
    Thanks Jenny for the great idea.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sharonaust; July 9, 2011, 04:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jenny
    replied

I also want to let you know that I am a size 20 and the tea towel fits me fine! Wow i can't believe I just put that out there for all to see! Yikes!! Jenny

Leave a comment:

• FabricLadyPA
    replied

Hey folks, just joined the forum and wanted to wish y'all a safe and happy fourth. Wear your tea towel aprons to catch all the bbq sauce you're gonna spill! Looking forward to learning & sharing with y'all.
    Last edited by FabricLadyPA; July 3, 2011, 06:53 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Originally posted by Pat Miller View Post

After copying the instructions for the Tea Towel Apron, I am confused about the numbers on the side. I know that Word will "help" you with numbering things. I think maybe that is what is happening here.

Could you clarify about the specific numbers?
    Thanks
    Pat
    Pat - are you able to watch the video tutorial on here where Jenny shows you how to do it? That would explain it better. Go to "Quilting Tutorials" and open "All Videos" and scroll down. There are two parts to the video.
    Patti
    Last edited by patticakes; October 11, 2010, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Miller
    replied

After copying the instructions for the Tea Towel Apron, I am confused about the numbers on the side. I know that Word will "help" you with numbering things. I think maybe that is what is happening here.

Could you clarify about the specific numbers?
    Thanks
    Pat

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

I have some of the individual plaid tea towels that I bought from MSQC that are 20"x28". I also bought a package of plain towels with the red, green, yellow and blue down the sides that measure 18" x 20". Since I got these from here I am sure they are the same that they used in the tutorials. Hope that helps!

Leave a comment:

• stitchesttzke
    replied

Replying to my own thread. I found the written site for the tea towel pattern I still need to know the size of the tea towel.

Leave a comment:

• stitchesttzke
    replied

I saw the tea towel video today and want to know the size of the tea towel I need to make the project.

Leave a comment:

• quiltnut
    replied

Now thats what i call inventive with useful items! I may just try that out sometime too.Thanks for showing this Jenny.

Leave a comment:

• Lor
    replied

Is there any way to take pictures of the tea towels everyone is making? I love to see the finished product. I made two aprons. They are cute and ok for the first time around. Talk later.

Leave a comment:

• Lor
    replied

Where did the directions for tea towel come from? Thanks, Lor

Leave a comment:

• TAudie
    replied

Is there somewhere I can still get the written instructions

Thanks Terri

Leave a comment:

• new2quilting
    replied

Thank you SSSOOO much for the written directions! Can't wait to get started!!

Leave a comment:

• mrswindy4
    replied

THANKS!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BillNye
    replied

Hey Ladies!! Here's the pattern in written form, Jenny had it done on time, it was me that was slacking

Please forgive me, I will never be this slow again.... promise :mrgreen:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X