Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tea Towel Apron Pattern

Originally posted by Pat Miller View Post

After copying the instructions for the Tea Towel Apron, I am confused about the numbers on the side. I know that Word will "help" you with numbering things. I think maybe that is what is happening here.

Could you clarify about the specific numbers?
    Thanks
    Pat
    Pat - are you able to watch the video tutorial on here where Jenny shows you how to do it? That would explain it better. Go to "Quilting Tutorials" and open "All Videos" and scroll down. There are two parts to the video.
    Patti
    Last edited by patticakes; October 11, 2010, 07:28 AM.
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Hey folks, just joined the forum and wanted to wish y'all a safe and happy fourth. Wear your tea towel aprons to catch all the bbq sauce you're gonna spill! Looking forward to learning & sharing with y'all.
      Last edited by FabricLadyPA; July 3, 2011, 05:53 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Comment

I also want to let you know that I am a size 20 and the tea towel fits me fine! Wow i can't believe I just put that out there for all to see! Yikes!! Jenny

Comment

IMG_2055shrk.JPGIMG_2053shrk.JPGIMG_2054shrk.JPGhi,
          I have been having fun making aprons for gifts from Jenny pattern/You Tube Tuitorial.
          I have attatched a photo of 1 of mine. They are so quick & easy to make & look great.
          Thanks Jenny for the great idea.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by sharonaust; July 9, 2011, 03:26 AM.
          Sharon - Hervey Bay Qld Australia

Comment

Working...
          X