Tea Towel Apron Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea Towel Apron Pattern

Hi ladies ,Happy New Year to all! I was just over at the tutoraials this morning and saw that cute apron pattern :!: Can't wait to make some for me and my friends..as soon as I recover from the pnomunia. Just a quick question though..two of my friends are plus size( one is a 18 and one is a 26) do you know if this will work for them..what adjustments could be made.. should I get fabric yadage insted of tea towels?And also you said that you have a written paper pattern..dumbo me couldn't find it! Thanks so much ladies, Have a wonderful day! Theresa

Re: Tea Towel Apron Pattern

I'm having trouble finding the paper directions to the tea towel apron also. Please help!! Also, what size tea towel did you use? It looked really big.

Comment

Have the measurements or written instructions been posted for the tea towel apron yet? I am specifically looking for the little girls proportions.

Comment

EEEEK!! Sorry ladies! Things have been a little (LOT) hectic....I will check on this today, and let you know! SO sorry!

Comment

Hey Ladies!! Here's the pattern in written form, Jenny had it done on time, it was me that was slacking

Please forgive me, I will never be this slow again.... promise :mrgreen:
          Attached Files

Comment

THANKS!!!!
            ~Mary
            As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Thank you SSSOOO much for the written directions! Can't wait to get started!!

Comment

Is there somewhere I can still get the written instructions

Thanks Terri

Comment

Where did the directions for tea towel come from? Thanks, Lor

Comment

Is there any way to take pictures of the tea towels everyone is making? I love to see the finished product. I made two aprons. They are cute and ok for the first time around. Talk later.

Comment

Now thats what i call inventive with useful items! I may just try that out sometime too.Thanks for showing this Jenny.
                      Quilting is good therapy.

Comment

I saw the tea towel video today and want to know the size of the tea towel I need to make the project.

Comment

Replying to my own thread. I found the written site for the tea towel pattern I still need to know the size of the tea towel.

Comment

I have some of the individual plaid tea towels that I bought from MSQC that are 20"x28". I also bought a package of plain towels with the red, green, yellow and blue down the sides that measure 18" x 20". Since I got these from here I am sure they are the same that they used in the tutorials. Hope that helps!
                            Patti
                            "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

After copying the instructions for the Tea Towel Apron, I am confused about the numbers on the side. I know that Word will "help" you with numbering things. I think maybe that is what is happening here.

Could you clarify about the specific numbers?
                              Thanks
                              Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X