Are you having a problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you having a problem?

Is the system having a problem with our orders? I tried to place an order,but the system is not showing my poinys. I won the 1,000 points in Jan., but they are not there. I tried to send two different messages on the order site, but no response. I want to order the DD today, but am waiting on my pints please. Tyvm.

Re: Are you having a problem?

I thought that one day and then realized that I had to also log in on the home page to see that although I had signed into the forum. If I recall I use a different log in name for purchasing than I do for forum posts.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I wondered about that also, but I keep myself logged in automatically, and I even left the site and went back to see if that was the reason, but no good. It would be nice to have gotten a reply to my question I sent them two days ago. I guess they are super busy. These things usually work themselves out.

Comment

Your forum log in and the store are different aren't they?
        Mary
        SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Mplyes, they might be. I usually get to my store account straight from the DD offer I get via an email. The hunt will go on for my points...lol.

Comment

Is there a way to send a message directly to MSQC about this! I still cant figure out where my points went. Tyvm

Comment

Originally posted by Meghan Plamondon View Post
              Is there a way to send a message directly to MSQC about this! I still cant figure out where my points went. Tyvm
              email them at [email protected]
              K is for Karen 😊​..................
              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
              T - is it TRUE?
              H - is it HELPFUL?
              I - is it INSPIRING?
              N - is it NECESSARY?
              K - is it KIND?

Comment

And if the points were won from the Weekly Giveaway - you may want to pm stitchywoman since she originates the post.

Comment

Working...
                X