Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion needed please?

Wonderful quilters,

Having made two valances for my daughter to put in her kitchen and dining area, I saved some material to make a table runner. I purchased three fabrics to compliment the valance pattern, but I am really clueless on the best way to put it all together. I have the two sizes of tumbler rulers and both of Jenny's quilting quickly series. Here is a picture of the material I purchased so what should I do?
    I have been a part of the wonderful world of quilting since last September so I am still a rookie!!!!!

Thanks a bunch!!
    Dianne
    Dianne 010.jpg
    I should add that I have 1 1/4 yds of valance material, 2 yds of the red and small print gray/black/ cream and 4 yds of black. Thanks

Re: Opinion needed please?

Jenny has a good tutorial oin quilt-as-you-go where she does a holiday table runner. This would be a good place to begin....Barb PS We're enjoying your Cherry Chocolate Cake....YUMMY!!
    Last edited by Bubby; June 29, 2011, 02:32 PM. Reason: forgot something
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Re: Opinion needed please?

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
      Jenny has a good tutorial oin quilt-as-you-go where she does a holiday table runner. This would be a good place to begin....Barb PS We're enjoying your Cherry Chocolate Cake....YUMMY!!
      I have made my daughter one of the quilt as you go table runners out of a Java jelly roll and she loved it. Glad you are enjoying the Cherry Chocolate Cake, it is one of my faves!! I love chocolate.

Comment

Working...
      X