Daily Deal from June 8, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Deal from June 8, 2011

I ordered the book from the Daily Deal and think the author should be notified to change the title from:"She who dies with the most fabric wins!" to: "She who dies with the most fabric didn't quilt fast enough."
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: Daily Deal from June 8, 2011

haha You are so right. love it
    Patrice

Comment

Very funny Sandy! Hugs to you, Jan
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Ah Sandy, some don't quilt, for some building the stash is the important past time, why would you want to spoil that beautiful stash by cutting any of it up.
        Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfly View Post
          Ah Sandy, some don't quilt, for some building the stash is the important past time, why would you want to spoil that beautiful stash by cutting any of it up.
          Oh Lynn, I know exactly what you mean. I buy some fabric and then I just stare at it and then hesitate to use it in a project! I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences that.
          When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Hahahaha I love it Sandy!!

Monique
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I love your comment Sandy. Dragonfly and Quilter.Martha I'm with you there. I have a stash going and I mean a stash and whenever I start a new project of something that I can use my scraps on I go and buy more. My husbands words are "Don't you have anything you can use"? I not only have this problem with fabric, I have it with Yarn as well. I have yarn stashed in several closets and several storage bins in the garage. Oh well I look at it this way, when I die some charity or quilt guild will be very happy, if my kids don't throw it away oh wait I'll put it in my will what to do with it when I'm gone.

Have good day all.

Comment

Working...
              X