yardage colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yardage colours

Hi everyone ..I find myself going nuts ( i know i am not alone lol ) i have 8 jelly rolls of Hearty good wishes but i need Plain yardage that will work as a back ground . Whites i think would be too harsh but looking on line i have absolutly no idea what would be a good match .. Any one used the hearty good wishes materials with a plain background ? Please help me choose what will blend in . Thanks

Re: yardage colours

I haven't bought this line but was curious about the colors when you posted. So, folks, if you are curious too-here is a link to images of Hearty Good Wishes:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Heart...w=1437&bih=815

As for plain yardage, I guess it depends on the quilt. I sort of like the darker blue but maybe for a softer look, the cream background of the bird fabric would be nice.

Comment

We had two threads going yesterday discussing whites. I have 9 different white samples that I photographed, and the photos are in my user notes. Take a look, maybe these phots will help you decide. Many of us, including me, love Kona snow as a good creamy white that goes with many fabrics. It isn't too yellow, as Moda snow is very yellow. The fabric collection you have chosen is very pretty and either of the snows would probably work. I am curious as to what you are going to make with 8 jelly rolls! That's a lot of jelly roll strips!

Comment

i have a few lap rugs to make

Comment

I love the colours ......but trying to find ..ermmm say a tan that will go with it !!!!!!.. ouch .i keep looking over and over at all the gorgous materials online but shades can be so hard to match ....

Comment

Lap rugs? I am not sure what you mean.

Comment

Janet Clare Hearty Good Wishes Woven Texture in Pearl would be great but i cant find it onsite

Comment

lap rugs eg ... lap throws ...used while sitting on the lounge suite at night .while watching tv

Comment

for me.. I would find a great shade of "grey" that works... I've used grey in my home as a neutral a lot with whites and blues...as well the right shade of green (in the olive family can look good,, it does depend on what pleases YOUR eye... of course the tans and whites are always a go to... LOVE this line... imagine 8 jelly rolls... lots of strip stitching... I'd be in heaven... "Summer in the Park" here I come!!!
                  "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                  that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I would go grey. You might email M* or FatQuarter Shop and ask. I have done that and received good advice.
                    "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
                    Hillary Clinton

Comment

Since the MSQC girls don't really read forum posts that often, you might email them directly at [email protected]. They feed those emails directly to the shop girls to get answers quickly. Since they have the fabric there, they can see it and give you advice based on seeing the fabrics together. It might take a day or two to get an answer back.

Comment

Thanks Jean Sewing Machine

Comment

I go wth the pearl also from that line.
                          Peggy:icon_hug:

Comment

Working...
                          X