Customer Service Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Service Question

For several reasons, I prefer to purchase my fabrics and quilting supplies from MSQ. I purchased the "Let's Talk Turkey" pattern (love it), but the fabrics suggested on the back of the pattern are no longer available, and of course, I'm in love with it.

If I were to call in, would it be possible for someone there to find what they consider to be similar fabrics? It is difficult to do that kind of shopping online. The fabrics listed on the pattern were from the Posh Pumpkins collection by Sandy Gervais for Moda fabrics. I feel quite certain these are no longer available, since I know that specific prints aren't around for a really long time. I guess my question is .............would there be anyone there that does this sort of customer service?
    Thanks in Advance,
    Beesquiltin

Re: Customer Service Question

Give the store a call and ask if they can help you with that.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I would check Etsy and Ebay. Sometimes you'll find out-of-print fabrics there. You might also take a look at other Sandy Gervais fabrics. Often the designers will use similar color palettes so you can blend from different lines they've designed. Have you googled that line of fabrics? You might find some of it that way as well.
      Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Originally posted by rebeccas-sewing View Post
        I would check Etsy and Ebay. Sometimes you'll find out-of-print fabrics there. You might also take a look at other Sandy Gervais fabrics. Often the designers will use similar color palettes so you can blend from different lines they've designed. Have you googled that line of fabrics? You might find some of it that way as well.
        There are still some on ebay and I have seen her new fall line that will be out soon, if not already, and it is very similar. I would think M* will have it when it is available. Also, if you google it like Rebecca suggested, you will find sources for some of the fabrics. Ask me how I know! I really wanted some of that line and didn't get it then.

Good Luck!
        Donna

Comment

I would wait for Sandy's new Fall collection. Saw a preview of it on FatQuarter shop. MS should have it soon. I also want to make that runner but will use scraps from my stash. Any thing I have ordered except from Amazon has never made it to me here in Brazil.
          "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
          Hillary Clinton

Comment

We shopped in the Sew Seasonal Shop of MSQC On saturday, and they are getting their cute fall fabrics in. I bought a pretty fall layer cake, and last week they had a cute one on DD. i'm not sure how to get the shop folks on the phone, but do try to contact them,

Comment

I recently decided to make a quilt that was featured in a magazine earlier this year, and found that the fabric was out of stock in the most popular places. So, I did a google search for the manufacturer and line and found all I needed at less popular, never-heard-of-before, online fabric stores. Don't give up without a thorough internet search. There may be lots of it tucked away out there somewhere.

Comment

Call in and ask for Mabel, she works in CS. I know she has a great eye for color.
                There are new lines for fall coming in weekly, but if you can wait for Sandy Gervais new line "Hello Fall" it will be out in the next few months.
                Happy Quilting
                Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have had excellent service from this shop: Fabric Shack Stores

This link should take you directly to the line you were looking for.
                  Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you very much. Now I feel it's possible to find something I would like!

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion..........if I can't find it with MSQ, I'll try Etsy. Thanks again.........

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Thanks! And BTW, I would LOVE to be able to go there to shop............lucky you!

Comment

Good idea...........thanks!

Comment

Thanks so much for the info..............I so appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                              X