Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Stained Glass Tutorial -- thoughts on using that with the bright Dazzle Jelly Roll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Stained Glass Tutorial -- thoughts on using that with the bright Dazzle Jelly Roll?

I just saw the new Stained glass tutorial, and I love it! I have a Razzle Jelly roll I bought on a daily deal a while back and need a project for it!

Do you think this pattern would look good in the bright colors, or might it end up looking like clown vomit?

Thanks!
    Amy

Re: New Stained Glass Tutorial -- thoughts on using that with the bright Dazzle Jelly Roll?

i just really looked at it today too. i think it would work with the right "gray" and "white" colors. And maybe gray and white might work too. I was just thinking about what would make other colors work.

And welcome to the forum.
    There's a section at the top where you can introduce yourself and say hi to everybody.

Comment

Re: New Stained Glass Tutorial -- thoughts on using that with the bright Dazzle Jelly Roll?

Originally posted by AmyB View Post
      I just saw the new Stained glass tutorial, and I love it! I have a Razzle Jelly roll I bought on a daily deal a while back and need a project for it!

Do you think this pattern would look good in the bright colors, or might it end up looking like clown vomit?

Thanks!
      Amy

Clown Vomit! Thanks for making me laugh........too funny!

I think it would be pretty with brights or lighter colors. I wonder how two different shades of gray would look instead of the white? Just a thought.

Welcome to the forum!
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Is there a new video?

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by easyquilts View Post
          Is there a new video?
          Sandy, I think she may be speaking of this one

The Stained Glass Quilt Tutorial | Always Great, Always Free Quilting Tutorials

It's on the tutorial page. I don't think it's a new video since I've seen this dated as October 2013 on YouTube. But maybe it's new to the tutorial page <shrug>

Comment

I don't think the tutorial page has been kept up to date. Going to youtube is best:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MissouriQuiltCo
            Vonnie

Comment

Working...
            X