Order missing item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order missing item

I received order this weekend and one item was missing from the box even though the order sheet was marked as being put in. I called MSQC right away and left message. Also called this morning again and left message. Hadn't heard by end of day and called again and only got the message option. Is there another number to call? I got a real person the first time I called in March. I know the gals must be busy but would like to get this cleared up. I don't know the protocal to follow here. Thank you

Re: Order missing item

I would drop them an email with your order number and missing item. Sometimes it takes them time to get back but they will make it right.
    Karen
    Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

I also got my order on Saturday that did not include the 8 yds of batting I ordered but was charged for. I sent an email then called this morning, got someone on my first try and she said she would send it out right away. This afternoon I got an email saying my order shipped but unfortunately it listed the tracking number for the package I received on Saturday. So now I am left wondering if it was really shipped?? I would say keep trying to call and not wait for an email answer.
      Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

I did send an email as well about it. Last email I sent was never answered almost 2 weeks ago. I figure they will make it right but want to know to ease my mind. tks for advice

Comment

[QUOTE=vchale;505010]I also got my order on Saturday that did not include the 8 yds of batting I ordered but was charged for. I sent an email then called this morning, got someone on my first try and she said she would send it out right away. This afternoon I got an email saying my order shipped but unfortunately it listed the tracking number for the package I received on Saturday. So now I am left wondering if it was really shipped?? I would say keep trying to call and not wait for an email answer.

Comment

When I got an order w/a broken template, I emailed and it got replaced w/in the week....I was very impressed!
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Trudy........I would keep trying to call. If you can talk to someone they can take care of it quicker. If you can try calling when the shop first opens for the day.
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I did call when they opened this morning and got recording again, waited 45 min and called again and same recording. I did get a call back at 1pm today when I was out but tried again and finally reached someone. She took care of it and said it would be put in the order I placed yesterday online and sent out. Was good to get through. They are growing and think it will become easier process to get through in time. Wish I lived closer ,, or maybe that would be not good for my pocketbook daily. Thanks for all the responses.

Comment

that is good,, I figured they would do so, but was frustrated not getting through by phone or email. they are busy ladies for sure

Comment

have you tried this [email protected]..... include all information that you can....
                    :icon_wave::icon_woohoo:Kellie:icon_hi:

Comment

Yes Kellie, I did that as well. They are behind in voice mails and emails I fear....understandable.

Comment

I am not impressed with their customer service. It shouldn't take you all day to listen to recorded messages.

Comment

I hate being left with no idea what is going on....I feel for you

Comment

Working...
                          X