New Block Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Block Magazine

Since we are going into our second issue, are we going to be allowed to pay for the subscription in full with paypal? I know I will be able to buy the next issue once it is available in the store but I really would like to buy a subscription.
    Hugs,
    Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
    Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Re: New Block Magazine

I thought in one of the "Block" threads that it was mentioned that Al did set it up so it could be paid with PayPal. I'm already a subscriber so I couldn't check out payment options. Just go to the shop, bring up the magazine and hit subscribe and you should get your options from there.
    Cil
    A quilt is a blanket of love
    http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
    http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

As swamped as they have been with the whole magazine release I'm not sure that Al has had time to set-up a yearly subscription with Paypal yet. They are still trying to get some kinks worked out and are working on getting people taken care of that are still waiting on their first magazine that are off floating around in the black hole of the USPS somewhere.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
        ...are working on getting people taken care of that are still waiting on their first magazine that are off floating around in the black hole of the USPS somewhere.
        Or in someone's home who received it in the mail by mistake and is enjoying it too much to return it to the rightful subscriber. lol
        Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

I have not received any issues yet after subscribing about a month ago. I have noticed in My Account page that under my magazine subscription I have option to bill yearly.....that saying , I have not clicked on it to see what would happen either as I haven't even gotten the first issue in the mail. Hope this helps some. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudy J View Post
            I have not received any issues yet after subscribing about a month ago. I have noticed in My Account page that under my magazine subscription I have option to bill yearly.....that saying , I have not clicked on it to see what would happen either as I haven't even gotten the first issue in the mail. Hope this helps some. Good luck.
            If you only subscribed a month ago, you won't get an issue until the second issue ships out. It is due to go to the printer and then ship sometime around the end of this month/beginning of next.

You needed to have subscribed by Feb.22 to have been in time to get the first issue.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

I was able to use PayPal for the subscription, signed up today.
              April

Comment

Tks for clarifying that for me,, was wondering what issue I would receive. Either I missed that info when subscribing or its not in print. I am looking forward to it when it does arrive.
                And thank you for listing all the video's in your member note page,,, so nice to find it and view them all. Writing them down now after ordering tools used in them so I can remember once I get around to sewing them up.

Comment

Working...
                X