Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine Quilting Pattern on the Chance of Flowers Quilt

Dear MSQC Girls,

First of all, I love you all. Even if you've had 3 bus loads of shop hoppers, you are all so sweet when I visit the store!

I would like to know what the name of the quilting design that the Chance of Flowers Half Square Triangle (in Jenny's video) quilt is done in? If I bring a quilt to you all, can you do that design on my quilt?

Thanking you in advance,
    Lynn

Re: Machine Quilting Pattern on the Chance of Flowers Quilt

Hello there.... I'm just a bit west of you by Smithville Lake. I too love to go to the shop. It's such a nice breezy day filled with smiles and people glad to see you. It's a nice day trip for me. And now, there are two places to have lunch in town and enjoy the sun on the patio while you eat. Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Lynn,
      Hi, the MSQ ladies do not usually answer these questions,,,they should really change this section because it is misleading. If you want an answer from them, you need to call and talk with them. Just wanted to let you know.
      Brenda

Comment

That is good to know. I wondered why I wasn't getting an answer about the broken dishes.

Comment

That is called Posies I do believe, the pattern goes well with many floral quilts.

Hope that helps,*
          Daniela ( a MSQC Quilter)
          Happy Quilting
          Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X