longarm quilting machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

longarm quilting machine

I am looking to buy a longarm quilting machine, but cannot decide on which one. Do you have any recommendation? Any reviews you've heard or have yourself? Thanks!

Re: longarm quilting machine

I have been thinking of getting one myself. I'll be interested in the comments you receive here. My quilts are all done on my Bernina and the larger quilts certainly do take me a while.
    Susan

Comment

Has anyone thought about the Bernina 820 with the frame? I know it is just a midarm. I too am thinking of purchasing a 'beginner's' mid or long arm. I too would appreciate any reviews.

Comment

i have the grace pinnacle frame with a janome 1600p on it... and LOVE it.... buttttttttttt of course not i'm looking for more throat space.... for the fun quilting i do, i just cannot justify spending upward of 5,000 for another machine.... i want to keep the pinnacle frame, it what is compatable with a lot of the 16" to 18" machines... i DON"T want to break it down and have to set up another table.. so i'm considering the Bailey.... it's very affordable... i've seen some good reviews on it... just have to make the call and get pricing for just the machine...
        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I just bought the Handiquilter Avante. Love love love it!

Comment

My advice is to drive them all and Have a list of features that are important to you. I also love my Gammil. Jenny

Comment

Working...
            X