Does anyone know ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know ...

I am new to MSQU and quilting. I have wanted to do it for a long time but have just never had the guts to start I guess. This week, I've been home with pneumonia and have taken the opportunity to watch many of the tutorials. I mentioned this to my DIL (from Cameron, MO) and she said "Hamilton is where I went to elementary school!" So, I wonder of anyone there remembers a young girls named Hannah Allen. She has a sister 7 years older, Heather Steinle, and her parents are Randy Allen and her moms last named has changed but her first name is Lynn.

So, no big deal, but small world. Hannah is expecting a baby in the next 6 weeks or so but when she is ready, we plan to visit. Perhaps to bring a quilt top!

God bless,
    June in KS

Re: Does anyone know ...

Not from there, but wanting to welcome you to the best place to learn quilting. Let me know if you head to Hamilton - I'm on the way!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

June, sorry I'm not from there, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum. I'm in Utah.
      sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

What a cool coincidence! Wish I lived close enough to visit. I am 11 hours away. Welcome to the forum. I am a newbie as well but everyone in the forum seems very nice. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
        X