Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That charm pack table runner question again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That charm pack table runner question again!

:?: Its me, that pain in the booty chick again...I kinda figured out how to assemble that table runner you guys did on charm pack week. I have it assembled , sandwiched and quilted.. I now need help with the binding. It has all those corners ( outside and inside) . When I do my binding do I do the inside ones too? I hope I am making myself clear. Also whe do you think you will have that cute charm pack tote pattern up on the website.. I had my sis pick out some fabric charm packs from you guys this weekend , I am ready to get sewing! Thanks so much for all your help, I have learned so much! Lots of blessings, Theresa

Re: That charm pack table runner question again!

You can turn it like a pillow case.....but if not you will have to bind and bind it all! just do the corner fold on every in and out turn and it will turn out fine. I hope this helps, Jenny

Comment

Re: That charm pack table runner question again!

Jenny, thanks for your quick reply! I am new to this..what do you mean about turning like a pillowcase? I hope you get those two patterns up soon , I am not so good at this winging it stuff Thank you, Theresa.

Comment

Working...
      X