BLOCK subscription question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLOCK subscription question

I subscribed and received the 1st issue of BLOCK. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Do I need to order each issue separately since I only paid for the 1st issue, or do you assume we are subscribing for the year and utilize previous purchase information.
    Thank you for your reply.
    ~Sew Sincerely~
    ♥ Sheriann ♥

Re: BLOCK subscription question

I believe it will be like any recurring charge. It will happen when the next one comes out, as you are already on the list.

Comment

You can go into your history and check your order status and it shows if you are subscribed to it or not.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

As long as you actually subscribed and didn't just buy 1 issue, it will charge your account each time a new issue is sent.
        Cil
        A quilt is a blanket of love
        http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
        http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Thank you for your replies! Looks like I am good to go for the next issues!
          ~Sew Sincerely~
          ♥ Sheriann ♥

Comment

I love the Block!!! It is Awesome. Fons & Porter just lost out on the best thing ever. Their loss and our Gain. Congratulations on your first copy. I will be buying more. Hugs, Jan L.
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

You seem to be having some issues with your subscription service over the web. I tried in two separate browsers to subscribe to BLOCK and it would not work in either one. I am not the only one who has had this issue, thought you should know.
              "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Working...
              X