Block Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block Magazine

Can anyone tell me when the new magazine will be delivered?

Re: Block Magazine

All I can say is any day now!

Comment

I got mine yesterday, March 11th. I heard people started receiving theirs as early as March 7th.

Hoping yours and Jeans come in the mail today. It's an awesome bookazine.
      Vonnie

Comment

The magazine left the printers on February 28th, but since it it is mailed bulk/book rate it is a slow delivery. The Post Office sort of delivers that stuff as they see fit.

I did receive my magazine yesterday in the mail all the way in New Mexico.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

I am still waiting on mine here in Arkansas, I would say waiting patiently but that would be a lie, I am not patiently waiting rather checking the mail box daily.

Comment

I did get mine yesterday. I'd say... Any day now depending on where you are.

Comment

I got mine today, March 12 and have already looked it over. I can't wait to try the new jelly roll 2. I watched the video and wrote down the directions, but now it is in a very nice format. Thanks, MSQ. I will arrive at your shop on August 29--driving from South Texas to Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan for vacation. Looking forward to eating at the new Burger joint, too!

Comment

I am in Arkansas and I got mine yesterday on the 11.

Comment

I live in Southern Illinois, still patiently waiting for mine.

Comment

I'm beginning to think they're being delivered alphabetically according to state. I'm in Utah so I must be way down on the list.

Anxiously checking my mailbox every day.

Comment

It's so close!! They shipped out of Pennsylvania (where we got our magazine printed) on the 28th, right in the middle of the snowstorm they were having. That was a friday, so they didn't get into the post office system until the the 3rd, shipping at the cheapest shipping possible (bulk media rate) - we never tried that before, so now we know how long it takes I guess :P They are slowly arriving, I think about 3/4 of the subscribers have received them at this point. Woohoo!

Comment

I guess they get bundled by region. Mine said it was shipped from Richmond. I got it two days ago, and it was WELL worth the wait. Thank you!
                        My friends call me Peggy
                        The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
                          It's so close!! They shipped out of Pennsylvania (where we got our magazine printed) on the 28th, right in the middle of the snowstorm they were having. That was a friday, so they didn't get into the post office system until the the 3rd, shipping at the cheapest shipping possible (bulk media rate) - we never tried that before, so now we know how long it takes I guess :P They are slowly arriving, I think about 3/4 of the subscribers have received them at this point. Woohoo!
                          Got mine today in Humble, TX (near Houston). I can only say it's all the others have said it was and more. I LOVE it!!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!!!

Cheryl

Comment

Still waiting for mine...I blame it on my PO.
                            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                            sigpic

Comment

I am still waiting for mine as well...should the charge on 2/20 for the magazine....double checked to make sure I did everything right.....so I must have.

Comment

Working...
                              X