X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marty
    replied
    Re: Precuts categories

Yes. If you see a fabric you like click on it. Then in the middle of the page there is a tab that says something like take a look at other fabrics in the xxxx collection and it will show you everything MSQC has in that line. It shows both precuts and yardage.

Leave a comment:

• LadyGray
    replied

Originally posted by Marty View Post
    On the home page click on the tab "shop by style" the category is "Kids and Baby (boys)."
    Aha! That's exactly what I've been needing to find!

SO if I go to that category, and find a fabric I like, is there then a way I can see if that particular fabric comes in a precut?

Leave a comment:

• Marty
    replied

On the home page click on the tab "shop by style" the category is "Kids and Baby (boys)."

Leave a comment:

• Pandabear
    replied

Have you looked at today's DD? It's I Spy and a layer cake but you could cut it into a charm pack.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Originally posted by LadyGray View Post
    Cute!!

Now, starting from scratch, how do you do a "search" for these on the M* website? When I go to categories, I'm not seeing anything. Am I missing something?

Thanks!!

p.s. I *LOVE* the tie-dyed t-shirt in your Avatar
    I just scrolled through the selection of charm packs. I haven't had much luck with the categories. Trouble is, if you don't know what all the fabrics in a line look like, you would probably pass some of these up. Example, Mischief looks totally boring. But it is really cute!

Leave a comment:

• LadyGray
    replied

Cute!!

Now, starting from scratch, how do you do a "search" for these on the M* website? When I go to categories, I'm not seeing anything. Am I missing something?

Thanks!!

p.s. I *LOVE* the tie-dyed t-shirt in your Avatar

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

How about Under Construction?
    https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...ion-charm-pack

Rockets and robots
    https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...ots-charm-pack

Googlies
    https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...ies-charm-pack

Mischief

I've make boy quilts from all of these and they turned out great.
    Last edited by Jean Sewing Machine; March 10th, 2014, 07:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LadyGray
    started a topic Precuts categories

Precuts categories

I've looked through quite a few of the precuts, and can't seem to find a charm pack (dessert roll, etc.) that would be good for a baby boy. I'm not particularly looking for a "baby" theme, but one with "little boy" items such as cars & trucks, etc., would really hit the spot. Or cowboy themed.

Suggestions?
Working...
X