download for BLOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

download for BLOCK

I've subscribed to the digital edition of MSQC new magazine. When can we get our first edition? I'm so anxious!

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?

Re: download for BLOCK

Here's the digital version of BLOCK - Digital Download - BLOCK Magazine Winter 2014 - Vol.1 Issue 1 - MSQC

There's no subscribe for that yet, but we are very excited to be able to offer the digital version!

Comment

Was there another Block produced before this one or am I confused? If there was, is there a download link for that too? I've got the new one and would love another.

Or, is this an older one and there's a newer one with no download link?

Told you I was confused, lol.
      I'm not a complete idiot.....some pieces are missing!
      Lorraine

Comment

Originally posted by LorraineRob View Post
        Was there another Block produced before this one or am I confused? If there was, is there a download link for that too? I've got the new one and would love another.

Or, is this an older one and there's a newer one with no download link?

Told you I was confused, lol.
        You have the only one out yet. It was released the end of February. There won;t be another for 2 more months.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

When we subscribe to the print version of BLOCK, will access be granted to the digital version? This dual version is available for LOQ and McCALLS. That would be a nice feature.

Comment

Thanks Karen,...but this is why I'm confused. I clicked on the link to the mag and it said: This is our second issue of this magazine (we'll be doing one every other month or so) also, on that page, there's no place to buy the download (I was directed to a page for the download by Monique and I can't find it anywhere without her link, lol) so how do we find our way around???? And the pic on the cover on the website is different from the cover on my download. I've got Winter Vol 1 Issue 1.

More confused....
            Last edited by LorraineRob; March 10, 2014, 04:58 PM.
            I'm not a complete idiot.....some pieces are missing!
            Lorraine

Comment

Working...
            X