Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check-in: Any progress with the magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandma G
    replied
    Re: Check-in: Any progress with the magazine?

Originally posted by soul60s View Post
    RI is beautiful in October. Not too hot or too cold. Where about did you live? I have to wait to buy the magazine through the store until they offer paypal payments for the subscription.
    I lived in Tiverton just across the bridge from Portsmouth & Newport. Ate my fair share of lobster & fried clams while I was there.

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied

I got the same email, so I keep checking the mailbox! I can't wait until it gets here!!!!

Leave a comment:

• soul60s
    replied

Originally posted by Grandma G View Post
    I received an email from M* on the 20th that they had processed my subscription so now I am just waiting for the magazine!

BTW - I spent the first 20 years of my life in RI and was back there last October for a long overdue vacation. Had a fabulous time!!
    RI is beautiful in October. Not too hot or too cold. Where about did you live? I have to wait to buy the magazine through the store until they offer paypal payments for the subscription.

Leave a comment:

• Grandma G
    replied

Originally posted by soul60s View Post
    Any progress or news on subscriptions through paypal? Does anyone know when the first issue will be available online to order?
    I received an email from M* on the 20th that they had processed my subscription so now I am just waiting for the magazine!

BTW - I spent the first 20 years of my life in RI and was back there last October for a long overdue vacation. Had a fabulous time!!

Leave a comment:

• soul60s
    started a topic Check-in: Any progress with the magazine?

Check-in: Any progress with the magazine?

Any progress or news on subscriptions through paypal? Does anyone know when the first issue will be available online to order?
Working...
X