Suggestion on Tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion on Tutorials

I was wondering if anyone else is alittle confused when it comes to finding new tutorials Jenny puts out. I would love it if when you come to MSQC main page they show the newest tutorials up front and easier to find. It seems the tutorial list is not updated to "showcase" them in a better form. Love ya Jenny and staff!!

Re: Suggestion on Tutorials

Hi Kathy......welcome to the forum. Here is the link to a complete list of Jenny's tutorials. Forum member, Karen put this list together to make it easier for us to find the video we are looking for. If you have trouble finding one in particular........just mention it in a post and someone will probably remember it.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/how...ser-notes.html
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I just subscribe to the youtube channel. I get email quick as they load a new tutorial.
      Have a Sewonderful Day,
      Mary T.

Comment

I also am a subscriber to the Tutorials on Youtube and I get an email, and I get the facebook updates that post it immediately.

Comment

I like using the M* app on my iPhone - it has an option for Most Recent, so I can quickly catch up if I've missed a week.

Comment

Working...
          X