Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tutorial Suggestion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tutorial Suggestion

    Jenny should do a tutorial on an X Block ruler quilt. I know you don't carry this ruler, but it would be neat if you did. You do carry a ruler that might work. The quilt is easy and the results great. Here is an example, one I did.
    Attached Files
    Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

    #2
    Re: Tutorial Suggestion

    I agree! PLEASE Ginny! Please.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Tutorial Suggestion

      I thought they did carry it. Here it is.

      https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...+and+Templates

      https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...+and+Templates
      Last edited by Jean Sewing Machine; February 20, 2014, 04:18 PM.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Tutorial Suggestion

        Originally posted by madampolo View Post
        Jenny should do a tutorial on an X Block ruler quilt. I know you don't carry this ruler, but it would be neat if you did. You do carry a ruler that might work. The quilt is easy and the results great. Here is an example, one I did.
        I love that quilt!!!! It's beautiful.
        Hugs,
        Joanne

        There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

        A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
        Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Tutorial Suggestion

          Anyone know the name of the tutorial for this?
          Hugs,
          Joanne

          There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

          A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
          Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Tutorial Suggestion

            I see now that they do carry the X Blocks rulers. That's even better! No excuse for not making a tutorial.
            Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Tutorial Suggestion

              Originally posted by soul60s View Post
              Anyone know the name of the tutorial for this?
              Jenny has not made a tutorial of this. One from UTube is below:

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VavHXIrwgvs
              Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Tutorial Suggestion

                Originally posted by madampolo View Post
                Jenny has not made a tutorial of this. One from UTube is below:

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VavHXIrwgvs
                OMG I love that video! It makes it look so easy (except for keeping it straight which one you flip the ruler on).
                Hugs,
                Joanne

                There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

                A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
                Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Tutorial Suggestion

                  What a darling quilt! Beautifully done

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Tutorial Suggestion

                    Originally posted by soul60s View Post
                    OMG I love that video! It makes it look so easy (except for keeping it straight which one you flip the ruler on).
                    It is easy. I made four blocks at a time like in the video, and didn't have a problem with the flip. If you are using one fabric for a row, it is even easier.
                    Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Tutorial Suggestion

                      Originally posted by madampolo View Post
                      It is easy. I made four blocks at a time like in the video, and didn't have a problem with the flip. If you are using one fabric for a row, it is even easier.

                      Did you just go off the video or did you have a written pattern?
                      Hugs,
                      Joanne

                      There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

                      A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
                      Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Tutorial Suggestion

                        Fabulous Joyce!

                        Are these some of your hand dyed fabrics as well?
                        They look great!!
                        Happy Quilting!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Tutorial Suggestion

                          Thank you... I have that in the 6..5 size that came with a book..."Once Upon a time in X blox land"... Never tried it.. gonna have to go digging and play around a bit!!
                          "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                          that's all there is to Life!"

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Tutorial Suggestion

                            Lovely quilt, love the color, the fabric, the design. Sure catches the eye! Beautiful!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Tutorial Suggestion

                              I have the small basix template. I think the x blocks templates and the basix are made by the same people but I think they are a little different. I was looking at them and the xblocks have different sizes in a set...not sure
                              Shop | Templates
                              I'm still confused as to what the difference really is.
                              Cil
                              A quilt is a blanket of love
                              http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
                              http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X