Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there an active phone number to talk to someone to order from MSQC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there an active phone number to talk to someone to order from MSQC?

I have placed an order online with MSQC and have called several times to ask when the order is expected to be processed. I am unable to reach a live person nor does anyone return my call. How can I get an answer to my question? I also emailed but no answer yet.

The reason for my extreme distress is because my sister and I are attending a Jenny Doan quilt retreat weekend soon and I NEED the layer cake I ordered from MSQC for the retreat weekend. Now I am sure you can all appreciate my dismay.

Thank you for any help in resolving this issue.
    Most appreciated.
    Catherine
    Life is full of loose threads - deal with it. :)

Re: is there an active phone number to talk to someone to order from MSQC?

Yikes! Did you call the number on the quilt shop page?

1-888-571-1122

Comment

Phone: (888) 571 - 1122 or (816) 744 - 4945 (international)

I've always gotten them on the first number. I'm in Mountain time and normally call in about 9:30 am, so that would be 10:30 their time and haven't had an issue getting hold of someone or a call back if I leave a message.

It seems like on my recent orders it has taken about a week for them to process them. Hope that might help you out some. I do know that when they run free shipping as the daily deal it tends to take a bit longer. Seems like they get a lot of extra orders in then.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
        Yikes! Did you call the number on the quilt shop page?

1-888-571-1122
        Good news actually great news - i just called again and reached a live person who said they expect the order to go out tomorrow. Most happy now.

Comment

I placed a call yesterday - left message - haven't heard back yet -- my question isn't time sensitive - however I hope I hear something back before next Christmas . . LOL*~ . . I would love to knock out this Holiday quilt before then . . L*~
          2015 is here
          Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

Originally posted by CountryHut View Post
            I placed a call yesterday - left message - haven't heard back yet -- my question isn't time sensitive - however I hope I hear something back before next Christmas . . LOL*~ . . I would love to knock out this Holiday quilt before then . . L*~
            Yes I hope you hear well before next Christmas.
            Happy Valentine's Day !

Comment

I had a question today and called........left message.........and decided to try again about an hour later & they answered & took care of my question quickly.

I placed an order on January 31 and it arrived yesterday...........the order was placed on a free shipping daily deal day.
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I'm sure I will - they are pretty good with getting back to me when I have questions - or when I am on a fabric hunt

dang it's HVD already . .. . . it was just Christmas . . *smacking forehead*~ . . now I have to leave the house and go shopping *sigh*~

Originally posted by happy2travel View Post
                Yes I hope you hear well before next Christmas.
                Happy Valentine's Day !
                2015 is here

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
                  I had a question today and called........left message.........and decided to try again about an hour later & they answered & took care of my question quickly.

I placed an order on January 31 and it arrived yesterday...........the order was placed on a free shipping daily deal day.
                  Best news yet - I just received an email to say my order is processed. I hope to have it soon. The Jenny Doan quilt retreat weekend I am attending is a week from this Thursday. I plan to use my layer cake for the throw size Ingrid's Garden quilt Jenny is teaching us. The Ingrid's Garden Quilt is a half hexi quilt.

Comment

You know, I have called MSCQ a couple of times in the past couple of weeks....and the phone is picked up and a recorded message ( by Jenny ) says " Welcome To Missouri Star. Please hold on while I get one of the girls to help you !" ....and then I wait and wait and wait....
                    I wonder if MSCQ knows about this problem. ??? ( and yes I dialed the 1-888-571-1122 phone number that's at the top of the website page ! )
                    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

-- Does anyone check the phone messages? -- I still have not heard back from anyone *sniffles*~

Originally posted by CountryHut View Post
                      2015 is here

Comment

I left a message last week and still have not heard back from them. I also sent them an email last week. I wonder if they are short handed due to bad weather or something.
                        May your day be blessed. :icon_wave:

Shea Michelle

Comment

it would be helpful if Jenny would address this problem

Comment

Originally posted by estrogen View Post
                            it would be helpful if Jenny would address this problem
                            I believe Jenny does the tutorials and travels. Some of her kids actually own the shop. Since we are in different time zones I always wait until I know the store is open to call and I haven't had a problem getting someone on the phone.
                            Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                            I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Working...
                            X