Jenny or Girls......request for tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny or Girls......request for tutorial

Jenny.......have you ever made any type of Bargello with precuts?????? A tutorial for a FAST easy Bargello would be just wonderful. I know u have tons of requests but please add it to your list of possible winners. I made one from a book called Instant Bargello before but ill bet with the precuts you can show a better one.......love MSQC!!!!!!

Re: Jenny or Girls......request for tutorial

OOOO I second that one... want to do one, but watching Jenny make it might just give me the push I need!!!
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I have made some from E. Burns a very quick and easy one called Quick Quarter Quilt here"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Gcv_P6cIk
      It's very easy to follow and I changed mine by cutting strips all the same width,
      20131219_075113.jpg
      Have a Sewonderful Day,
      Mary T.

Comment

Originally posted by mary3100 View Post
        I have made some from E. Burns a very quick and easy one called Quick Quarter Quilt here"
        It's very easy to follow and I changed mine by cutting strips all the same width,
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]68021[/ATTACH]
        You could use a jelly roll. Sew all strips together and then in a tube. Cut them at the same width or various like in Eleanor's tutorial. I like that idea! It would make a nice tutorial for Jenny.
        Donna

Comment

Donna that is a awesome quick idea. So simple I am going to try that !
          Have a Sewonderful Day,
          Mary T.

Comment

A Bargello should be various widths, otherwise I'd call it more of a Trip Around the World. I see that someone said Eleanor Burn's has it cut in various widths. You could do that with a jelly roll just cutting the tube. What I hate about doing a Bargello is sewing that real small cut as it seems a lot of work for very little progress on the quilt top!
            Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

I am thinking that you could use a Jelly roll and a HONEY BUN.....??? but in what colors?? maybe as long as they were from the same line of fabric?? Just thinking out loud here.
              Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
              :icon_wave:

Comment

I have tried a Bargello and have not finished it yet. It is a circular bargello. So if there is an easier way using a jelly roll or something I am in. Tutorial Please Jenny.

Comment

There is a tutorial here to get you started
                  13 Spools: Something New Sampler: Modern Bargello Block
                  Preeti
                  http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

OH THANK YOU I JUST LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here you go. A new tutorial from Cozy Quilts on a no measure Bargello using a jelly roll. Not the same as from Jenny, but hey it free!

No-Measure Bargello- Strip Pattern by Cozy Quilt Designs - YouTube
                      Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

I'll have mom put it on the list! I think it would be cool too!

Comment

I used the same pattern -- but in another Tut of E.Burns - she called it the Candy Cane Lane

Christmas at Bear's Paw Ranch - Quick Wallhanging - Candy Cane Lane - YouTube

it goes together pretty quick

ZooAnimals01TOP.jpg

2015 is here
                          Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

I would like to see a tutorial on doing the jelly roll race in doing the larger sizes that was on the blog.

Comment

Working...
                            X