No snow or ice here. Where is my dang package. Lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No snow or ice here. Where is my dang package. Lol

This is just an fyi to Missouri Star. I will call my post office on Monday to see whats going on. Or maybe it will get delivered tomorrow. If so, I will be going to the post office for my 5 dollar credit for shipment not received timely. Its in Orlando for 6 days now. This is only about 10 miles from me. Too funny. I am happy I was not in a rush, i am usually not.

Check out this status

Postal Product:Priority Mail 2-Day™
    Features: $100 insurance included

DATE & TIME. STATUS OF ITEM. LOCATION
    January 27, 2014. Depart USPS Sort Facility ORLANDO, FL 32824
    January 26, 2014 , Processed through USPS Sort Facility. ORLANDO, FL 32824
    January 26, 2014. Depart USPS Sort Facility KANSAS CITY, MO 64121
    January 25, 2014 , Processed through USPS Sort Facility. KANSAS CITY, MO 64121
    January 25, 2014. Electronic Shipping Info Received
    Karen
    Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Re: No snow or ice here. Where is my dang package. Lol

Lol I had a package coming on Monday that was out for delivery by FedEx. I was tracking it all day then all the sudden it said it was undeliverable due to bad weather! All the roads were clear and it wasn't snowing! My dh drove me 35miles to their shipping center to pick it up. The office guy claimed the driver said my driveway was too dangerous! Obviously wasn't too bad since we drove up and down it! Drove me crazy! That package had about 40 yards of fabric in it! Haha

Comment

That's just laziness by the driver! We had a really sloppy terrible mail carrier a few years ago. We had a half mile long gravel driveway and we would get notices that said "Sorry we missed you, we will attempt another day" We had been home all day! He was just too lazy to drive down the driveway to bring the package. Drives me crazy!
      "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
      :D

Comment

There is no reason for that. I guess one hand doesn't want know what the other is doing. I understand that Orlando is a big place, but 5 days after it got there, huh uh. Yeah, I think I would march my self to my local branch and have a regular fit. My sis is a rural carrier, here in my county, and this kinda stuff is just uncalled for.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Very same thing happened to me! My package was in St. louis 8 days before it was delivered to me, I got 4 other packages in the meantime before I got this one! Very frustrating!

I called MSQC, the post office, went to the post office, stalked my mail carrier every day! He made a special effort to bring it to my door when it finallly came!
          Last edited by Jean Sewing Machine; January 31, 2014, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X