Where is my order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is my order?

I placed an order on the 14th and it was confirmed but there is no status on my order. On the 16th I place another order and the status on that one is shipped. Wondering what is going on.
    sigpic
    Hugs Ann

Re: Where is my order?

If this helps, I too placed an order on the 14th and nothing as of yet on this. Maybe just a back-log on orders for that particular DD?
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I just checked I didn't order that DD but you may be right.
      sigpic
      Hugs Ann

Comment

Was it the rotary cutter blades DD? Because when I ordered them, it took several days to get a status on them. It took longer to get them than usual. I think if a particular DD is popular, they get backlogged.
        "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
        :D

Comment

No blades in my order.
          sigpic
          Hugs Ann

Comment

No blades in my order. I ordered 2 Creative Grid rulers and a yard of fabric
            sigpic
            Hugs Ann

Comment

There seemed to be a delay with one of my recent orders and I never did get an email saying it shipped. Go to the Quilt Shop link and click on My Account. You can review your orders. When I did that it showed my order had shipped but when I copied and pasted the tracking no. into USPS system, it could not be found. A day or two later package arrived. It had been sent UPS Surepost (who eventually turn it over to USPS for delivery) so I guess tracking number was UPS and the reason I couldn't find it in USPS system. Perhaps your shipment was sent by them also? I've noticed that UPS shipments take longer to arrive. Were rulers over-sized that wouldn't fit in Priority envelope? If so, they may have been shipped UPS Surepost. Just sharing my experience but if it wouldn't apply to your order, I wouldn't hesitate to call and have someone check status for you.

Comment

Thanks one of the rulers was 24" so that may be it but after 4-5 days you would think they would let you know if there is a problem. Guess I will just have to wait and see. Thanks everyone.
                sigpic
                Hugs Ann

Comment

When they do ship by UPS the packages take a lot longer to arrive. I had one I ordered 3 days later get here first.
                  K is for Karen 😊​..................
                  Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                  T - is it TRUE?
                  H - is it HELPFUL?
                  I - is it INSPIRING?
                  N - is it NECESSARY?
                  K - is it KIND?

Comment

I find that when I have fabric as part of my order it takes a bit longer. If nothing to be cut, items get shipped pretty quickly.
                    Karen
                    Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Why wouldn't they have something on the status of the order like pending or on hold or something? I usually don't have a problem . I placed an order two days later and that status says it shipped already. It would be nice to know the reason after almost a week there should be something on there.
                      sigpic
                      Hugs Ann

Comment

I just talked to them and it was the fabric . They are trying to catch up but darn I only ordered one yard of fabric and it was in stock. I never had this problem when I ordered fabric last year. I guess next time no fabric when I am ordering something else I really want right away.
                        sigpic
                        Hugs Ann

Comment

Just got a message that my order was shipped.
                          sigpic
                          Hugs Ann

Comment

Ann, I received an order from the 15th on Friday, but I'm still waiting for an order from the 10th, and it's just charm packs. They might be behind a little.

Comment

I think they are behind a lot. Guess they just got big fast and wasn't expecting it. It would be nice though just to know what the problem is but we are left in limbo wondering.I will just have to sit back and be patient which I am not a patient person.
                              By the way do you see where we are getting more snow?
                              sigpic
                              Hugs Ann

Comment

Working...
                              X