Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine Quilting Service You Offer

Hello there!
    I have a few questions regarding the how , what , etc of your machine quilting services... what would be the best way to do this.. email or phone call? I get this mental image of everyone in the U.S. trying to call your shop and the phone ringing off the hook so thought maybe I would ask how you prefer questions brought to you.
    Thanks a bunch ~marlene

Re: Machine Quilting Service You Offer

They can answer your questions on the phone, but you can complete the entire order on line. Just know the dimensions of your quilt, which is the most important piece of information. You can choose your quilting pattern, color of thread, and if you want additional services, like them seaming the backing or binding the quilt for you.

Comment

That part I found thank you , but had a couple of offbeat questions .. well , probably NOT , I'm sure they've heard everything I guess I could just phone , might be easier.. thanks Jean

Comment

It really is as simple as Jean explained.
        And you WILL not be disappointed!
        I really need to get off the exclamation point.
        It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

I called them before I sent my quilt in and had a very delightful conversation with one of the girls. They are more than happy to take your call and answer your questions.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

One of the nice things is they actually have an area for the phones that is not in the shop. So being in the shop is a very nice and quiet experience.
            Back to your original questions, the online process is very easy. But if you have questions, just call up the ladies. They are really nice to talk to.

Comment

Thank you So very nice and friendly , I got my oddball question answered and learned a thing or 2 as well LOL

Comment

I had been meaning to come back in here and post a photo of the quilt they did for me (my sister actually) .. I was tickled with the results and she just loves it as well!!
                dresden.jpg

Hope I do it right Thanks MSQC~~~

Comment

Working...
                X