Daily Deal Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Deal Idea

I was just wondering if it would be possible to fan out the materials in the packs, like a deck of cards. I would love to order some of these but have no idea what the rest of the pack looks like and would love a peek.

Another questions I have (not about the daily deal) - why don't you carry the Pounce Products?

Thank you,
    Jo
    Jo :icon_wave:

Re: Daily Deal Idea

Jo, usually on the daily deal you will find a box to the right of the pictures. It's a grid of all the fabrics in the deal. If you click on it you will get an enlarged version.
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Yup! Sometimes I have to scroll down to click the link and forget to scroll back up to see the whole window of fabric samples. The girls are much better about showing the whole line than other sites.
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Thanks, I saw it on today's deal.
        Jo :icon_wave:

Comment

they always show the whole line thank goodness. I would never buy if I couldn't see the whole line. a lot of sites don't do that..Thank you girls!
          Patrice

Comment

Is there some way to build a shipment over time? It doesn't make sense to me to pay $5 per shipment on the daily deal...

Comment

Janie, I think all of us have that request on our wish list. But with the amount of orders they get each day, it is really not realistic for the small staff to be able to do that. Now, if I could only wiggle my nose and poof! it would be done for everyone and MSQC.
              Sewing mends the soul.
              sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
              Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
              ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

I think we need to look at the "Daily Deal" differently. If you go to any other website you are going to pay full price for these items PLUS a shipping charge. What we are getting with MSQC is the item sent to our homes for the price a customer is most likely paying when they purchase at the store. The savings you receive is no gas burned to get to the store, no tax, and the convenience of it being delivered to your door step.

Depending on the item you are purchasing you're savings will vary. For example, if you're purchasing a jelly roll for 50% off that's probably around a $16 savings. If you add a $5 shipping charge to it you're still getting a nice discount. If it's a charm pack that's 50% off you obviously are not going to see as large a discount but it's still less expensive than going into the shop and purchasing it. Don't forget, if you are logged in you can receive an additional discount using points you have earned for previous purchases. Sounds to me like MSQC is doing a great job giving you the best deal you will most likely find on the web.

As Blondie points out, MSQC is in the business of making money! They can't give these items away and that's basically what you're asking them to do by wanting them to group your "Daily Deal" items into a weekly purchase. I think we need to appreciate the discount they ARE able to provide.

Sorry guys, but this question keeps coming up and it annoys me!
                Last edited by rebeccas-sewing; April 27, 2011, 06:31 AM.
                Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

There are so many items I want (for no good reason other than I want them for someday projects) that I leave a couple in my shopping cart. Then when a daily deal comes along that I want I just add it to the cart and I have an order large enought to make the shipping charge seem like nothing. Did that today!!!
                  ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

I agree.... i almost always "tuck in something else" when buying the daily deal!!!!!!!!!!! Heck, we're shopping from home.. saving gas, getting a "steal of a deal"...and a ton of FREE patterns (complete with visual)....also adding superb customer service to this equasion;.. what's not to LOVE.... i do not see what else one could possibly want... This is a busines..........if they don't make a small profit here and there it would not work.... again, i say thank you MSQC for doing everything right!!!!!! barbara
                    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

GrammaBabs,

You are right on the spot!! Absolutely - they are blessing so many of us with so much information and videos. How much would you pay for each video if in a course at the store? Gratitude is called for in this situation!!!
                      Melanee

Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Comment

I agree! I have found no other on-line fabric store that does a daily deal! I do as Nancy from VT does....put items in the cart and then order with the 'much wanted' daily deal. I think they do a great job of finding the deals and most days wish I could order each one! But realizing that money does not grow on trees (shucks!) can't do it every time. It is fun just to look at what they are offering as well as the story they write about it too. Keep up the great work, MSQC!

Comment

I keep a list of all the items that I want to purchase so when I see a Daily Deal that I would like to order, I can refer to my list and add those other items. I usually do not order the Daily Deals unless I have some other items to put with it. . . . this is how I ended up with 2 binding rulers. LOL! Forgot to cross one off my list.
                          Linda L Maurer, Peach Bottom, PA

http://gardenquilting.blogspot.com/

Only a Quilter has a welcome mat at the door to her home and an
                          "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign on the door of her sewing room (by Tom and Madge Powis)

Comment

I'm Guilty! as Charged!...
                            Didn't see it those waysss.....
                            ~Thank-You Gurlz~
                            :icon_popcorn:~When life throws you scraps make a quilt.~

Comment

Hi there, just wanted to say hello, my husband and I along with another couple visited New England a couple of Autumns ago. We were in Eastern Mass. We loved Salem. You live in a gorgeous part of the country.

Comment

Working...
                              X