Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dear Jenny,

You're so right, Blondie.

Jenny has the gift for being an awesome teacher. Add to that she's really a sweetheart.
    ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
    Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
    (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Jenny makes quilting easy, fun and enjoyable. I wonder what other things she is good at? I bet many. Maybe she could do tutorials on cooking, canning, pie making, organizing, how to fold a fitted sheet, how to properly iron a shirt... I bet she has tons of talents... I love her!

Comment

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!You made my day. It was just too fun to read through all of these comments. Thanks, it is comments like these the keep me going!!! Love you ALL!

Comment

We love you tooooooooooo
          ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
          Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
          (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

I'm not sure how I found the MSQC . . .oh yeah, a video on U Tube. Then I found the company and then this forum. Between Jenny, her tutorials, the classes on Sympoz and all my quilty friends here on the forum, I'm feeling pretty confident and getting lots of work done. I'm getting brave and making up my own designs. Just have to remember how to duplicate them. LOL!
            Linda L Maurer, Peach Bottom, PA

http://gardenquilting.blogspot.com/

Only a Quilter has a welcome mat at the door to her home and an
            "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign on the door of her sewing room (by Tom and Madge Powis)

Comment

Working...
            X