Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to board, found you on youtube, also a quick question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to board, found you on youtube, also a quick question!

Hi, was playing around on youtube and found your site. I must say I am loving it and already palced a order for some charm packs. You had posted a great idea using charm packs in a your beginning quilt series for a quit and tablerunner (the blocks were placed at an angle) can you devulge the pattern for the table runner. I want to try something small first. Thank you so much, again you ladies are great!

Re: New to board, found you on youtube, also a quick question!

Welcome!! I checked out what you were looking for and I can't find it in the patterns in the store....so hopefully one of the girls can tear themselves away from Quilt Mart today and let us know if they have it in the store but not online or if it's something they can share with us in a tutorial....

So glad you found us!! Can't wait to see your work!!
    Michele

Comment

Getting ready to drive home now (these girls are crazy man, this suburban has never seen so much fabric) but thanks for taking the time to ask the question Theresa, cause we've actually had a lot of people in the shop ask the same thing, we just haven't answered it online yet.

It's actually a super easy project, but I don't think there's a pattern for it anywhere. We'll do it up in a tutorial ASAP so you can make some in time for the holidays, they are awesome, and so so soo easy!

Can't wait to get home! I have so much to show you guys!

Comment

My you girls are quick! Thank you so much for the quick reply, I am looking forward to the tuturiol, Thanks again, Theresa :P

Comment

Huh, I actually joined this board to ask the very same question so I'm glad there's a tutorial coming soon!! I too wanted to start with something small. Thanks :-)

Comment

Working...
          X