Thank You!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You!!

I received my order on Saturday...love everything!!

I especially LOVE my invoice and I'm going to frame it and hang it on my wall...I'm still convinced Jenny will have her own show one day and now I have her autograph!! Thanks Again!!

Now...can we do something about having all my orders delivered on Saturdays? Its the only day hubby is home to check the mail...he catches me everytime!
    ~Mary
    As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Re: Thank You!!

Mary, I fell victim to the draw of grab bags on the internet. One day this HUGE box of fabric arrived and my husband brought it in the house . . . "I suppose this is more fabric." "Yes." "Well, when do you think you will ever use this all up?" And when I told him "The minute all your wood stash is gone . . . " he shut up and I haven't heard anything since . . . .
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Oh Sandy ...... I JUST ... and I mean JUST opened a box containing not one or two but SEVEN Moda Scrap Bags and of course hubby got to the door before I did. Grrrr....... lol. He doesn't mind but stillllll.... he said, "seven?"

Hugs
      Mia
      ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
      Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
      (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Too funny. I did the same thing but I got my post office lady to withhold the parcel until I could pick it up! He still doesn't know I bought stuff. He may start calling me a hoarder!!

Monique
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Ha Ha Ha I love it Sandy!!

I have a few things coming from eBay...with my luck, they'll be delivered on Saturday too!!
          I readily admit I am a fabric hoarder! BUt what better kind of hoarder is there?!??!
          ~Mary
          As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

*Points down to signature*
            Fabric purchases require no justification!
            A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Comment

Well, you fellow fabraholics are lucky - you only have to deal with the DH. I have to beat both the DH AND the dogs to the mail slot in our door. The four legged ones shake the [email protected]@ out of anything that comes thru like it is an atomic bomb that is going to harm their people, and the DH just shakes his head and asks why I need more fabric!

Comment

You can never have enough fabric! My husband got the mail on Sat. also..I got my circle template! All he said was " what do you do with all those??!!!
                Angela:icon_bigsmile:

Comment

lol Sandy.... Unfortunately I'm my son and I are back home with my parents since I lost my job ... boy do I hear it from my dad !!!! Why do you blow all of your money on fabric ? lol I really don't.... I haven't bought fabric for over 6 months and just decided to buy some with my income tax $$$$ ! I love that you called your husband on his wood addiction !!!! lol Good for you !

Kelley

Comment

okay how can i join this scrap bag delivery thing...???
                    all the best
                    Gina

Comment

Yeah,,, a scrap BAG?? You have some explaining to do or we'll all be ganging up on ya!! I don't have a problem with deliveries.. except, I don't get enough of them. Granny
                      Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                      :icon_wave:

Comment

OK, everyone of you that posted on this thread made me laugh out loud! I so can identify! Would love to know where you order the scrap bags?? Fill us in! Caving in to our cravings doesn't count when we do it together! (rationalization at its finest!)

Comment

hahaha my DH IS a postman, so I can hide nothing from him that I order. The only way I can sneek anything is to buy it at my local shop when he is at work.

I really do love buying from MSQC and have told DH the whole story about how the shop came to be and how generous Jenny is with all her wonderful tutorials and help online. I just started quilting this winter and found her great tuts on You Tube and then found this site. It's a great resource and every time I send in an order I feel like I am helping to pay them back a little of what they have given to me.
                          Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

Thanks for the entertainment ladies. I'm trying so hard to be good and not buy anymore fabric for awhile. I think I'm going to put blinders on. If someone finally explains the "grab bag" thing I may succumb to the addiction.
                            Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Just type in Moda Scrap Bag on Goggle and the information on how to order comes up.

Hugs,
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                              http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                              http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Working...
                              X