X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarianneK
    replied
    Re: Question about the Deal of the Day

Whew! Thank goodness! Thanks for the quick reply.

Leave a comment:

• sewhot
    replied

Oh no MarrianneK....We had a computer malfunction! ops: We are working on the issue so that it doesn't happen again! The two layer cake deal is a default deal, so if you see that, know that we are in the process of fixing an issue! (sometimes an issue can be lovingly referred to as 'human error')

Isn't technology great!? Hahahha... Sheesh, I swear I am gonna get gray hair soon from all this stress! ops:
    SO sorry you missed out on BOTH the deals!
    And nope you haven't gone ga-ga!

Leave a comment:

• MarianneK
    replied

Wait a minute! I check the Deal of the Day at 7 a.m. and it was sold out. It being 2 layer cakes plus a pattern. I check back now at 8:30 p.m. and it is sold out, a charm pack of Authentic! Were there two Deals of the Day or have I been cooped up in my sewing studio too long and have gone ga-ga!!!??? :?:

Leave a comment:

• jeanniebee
    replied

Originally posted by toggpine
    You can also give the extra magazine to a senior center. I take a lot of my magazines to places where others will use them. I keep the ones that have patterns, recipies, etc. I want. The cooking & parenting mags, and yes, some of the quilting ones, find a new home where they will not be cluttering up my space. Most of them were gift subscriptions from the holidays and I don't have the space to store them all. I could recycle them, but I thought they might get a few more reads, and somebody else might find just the thing they were looking for in there this way. The senior center and the children's speech & hearing lobby are always happy to have some fresh reading.
    That is an AWESOME IDEA!!! I think I'll go find some of my old quilting magazines, how fun!

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

You can also give the extra magazine to a senior center. I take a lot of my magazines to places where others will use them. I keep the ones that have patterns, recipies, etc. I want. The cooking & parenting mags, and yes, some of the quilting ones, find a new home where they will not be cluttering up my space. Most of them were gift subscriptions from the holidays and I don't have the space to store them all. I could recycle them, but I thought they might get a few more reads, and somebody else might find just the thing they were looking for in there this way. The senior center and the children's speech & hearing lobby are always happy to have some fresh reading.

Leave a comment:

• sewhot
    replied

You could give it to a friend..... or If you didn't want it sent, we would just send the layer cake.
    ($21.95 is still a good deal on a layer cake! )

Leave a comment:

• MarianneK
    replied

Love today's Deal of the Day but already have Quilt Sampler Magazine, what to do? Am I just stuck?

Leave a comment:

• WillQuiltforChoc
    replied

Thank you! I wouldn't think you could let everybody get 10 of those deals for free!!! I appreciate knowing how the 'deal' works!

Leave a comment:

• sewhot
    replied

Yes, there is a limit...I am unaware of anyone that has been able to purchase 10 at a time!! Maybe she's just trying to make you jealous! hahahah!! Just kidding. But seriously, there is a limit to one deal per costumer per day. (and you can't combine previous deals) It may have been the Nostalgia charm pack, which we are running a sale on....and you are more than welcome to order 10 of thoseI hope this helps. Keep those questions coming.

Leave a comment:

• WillQuiltforChoc
    started a topic Question about the Deal of the Day

Question about the Deal of the Day

Are there limits for the Deal of the Day? Recently, a friend was able to buy 10 while I was only allowed to buy one. I was just a little curious. Thanks!!
Working...
X