Future Class question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Class question

I am thinking about taking the quilt class that Amy is offering that starts October 8th. Could the quilt be made into a full size? If so how much would it cost for the kit. Maybe we could add an extra border or more blocks or both? I would want it in the Black/white fabrics.
    sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Re: Future Class question

I am thinking about taking that class too! I just love the pattern. I wouldn't be hard at all to make it bigger and you will just be charged for the fabric you use. Sometimes, depending on the way you cut it out you can get more out of the fabric you have so...I would just wait and see what we can get out of the kit! I hope you do take it, we would love to have you!

Comment

That quilt is gorgeous! WE need to get a picture up as soon as it is finished! (we're working on it! Promise!)

Comment

Well I am signed up. Cant wait to start sewing.

Comment

So it the quilt class a go? Just wondering if enough people signed up for it. I cant remember what the name of the class is.(something narrow I think) (I lost the newsletter with the info) It is for the quilt that is in the magazine. It has stars on it. I cant remember what time it starts on Thursday. Is it 60 or 6:30 pm?

Comment

6:30pm darling! Yes, yes...the class is called 'Straight and Narrow" See ya then!

Comment

Good, I can't wait.

Comment

I just hated it that I had to miss class last night. BOO - HOOOO. I do have all the blocks made and am ready for further direction. I know at the first class Amy said we would not be meeting on Thurs the 22nd. So guess I am wondering when we will meet again. I don't have Amy's phone number and could not find her in the phone book. Sorry to put you in the middle, but could you help me with this? Thank you.

Comment

No problem Carol! I think she is planning on Wednesday night,the 21st. Same time, same place!

Any question you ask here, is worth answering!! Someday maybe I'll get to see you.....until then, chatting online is good enough! :P

Have a great weekend.

Comment

Ok, good. I think I can do that. I cant wait to do more on it. Tell Amy thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X