• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aunteeviv
    replied
    Re: aunteeviv

Originally posted by aunteeviv View Post
    Boy, thats lovely of you. Actually, I bought a layer cake after watching Jenny. I havent done anything with it but admire the fabric. .
    sorry my computer does funny things. It is called SaltBox Harvest, by Deb Strain.

Leave a comment:

• aunteeviv
    replied

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    So, you just post your needs here and one of us local ladies will contact MSQC for you. What's the name of your jelly roll?
    Boy, thats lovely of you. Actually, I bought a layer cake after watching Jenny. I havent done anything with it but admire the fabric. I love it it is call. I am really escited about this forum Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

you can also email the store directly and ask them

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Originally posted by aunteeviv View Post
    Thanks Lynn, I see you are in S.A. I am in country Victoria. Isnt this a good site. I,m learning lots. But I dont know that I would phone them in the states, would you?
    So, you just post your needs here and one of us local ladies will contact MSQC for you. What's the name of your jelly roll?

Leave a comment:

• Lisaau
    replied

G'day Aunteeviv l'm in Melbournes Eastern suburbs

Leave a comment:

• Dragonfly
    replied

Nope, I guess not. I'm so accustomed to the lovely ladies being in the US where phoning definitely is an option.

Welcome to the forum

Leave a comment:

• aunteeviv
    replied

Originally posted by Dragonfly View Post
    If you have the name of the Jelly Roll you can put it into the search box and hopefully it will take you to a matching layer cake if there is one. If not try phoning the store and asking, sometimes not all the stock is on the website.
    Thanks Lynn, I see you are in S.A. I am in country Victoria. Isnt this a good site. I,m learning lots. But I dont know that I would phone them in the states, would you?

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Hello Viv
    welcome! And I agree with what our Lynn said about looking at their online store and if it isn't there, call MSQC

Leave a comment:

• Dragonfly
    replied

If you have the name of the Jelly Roll you can put it into the search box and hopefully it will take you to a matching layer cake if there is one. If not try phoning the store and asking, sometimes not all the stock is on the website.

Leave a comment:

• aunteeviv
    started a topic aunteeviv

aunteeviv

how do I find a jelly roll to match layer cake if I do it online. Have just discovered this site and feel really motivated after being really slack.
Working...
X