aunteeviv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aunteeviv

how do I find a jelly roll to match layer cake if I do it online. Have just discovered this site and feel really motivated after being really slack.

Re: aunteeviv

If you have the name of the Jelly Roll you can put it into the search box and hopefully it will take you to a matching layer cake if there is one. If not try phoning the store and asking, sometimes not all the stock is on the website.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Hello Viv
      welcome! And I agree with what our Lynn said about looking at their online store and if it isn't there, call MSQC
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfly View Post
        If you have the name of the Jelly Roll you can put it into the search box and hopefully it will take you to a matching layer cake if there is one. If not try phoning the store and asking, sometimes not all the stock is on the website.
        Thanks Lynn, I see you are in S.A. I am in country Victoria. Isnt this a good site. I,m learning lots. But I dont know that I would phone them in the states, would you?

Comment

Nope, I guess not. I'm so accustomed to the lovely ladies being in the US where phoning definitely is an option.

Welcome to the forum
          Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

G'day Aunteeviv l'm in Melbournes Eastern suburbs
            "DO NOT CRITICIZE UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE IN MY SHOES."
            :icon_heh::icon_wave::

Comment

Originally posted by aunteeviv View Post
              Thanks Lynn, I see you are in S.A. I am in country Victoria. Isnt this a good site. I,m learning lots. But I dont know that I would phone them in the states, would you?
              So, you just post your needs here and one of us local ladies will contact MSQC for you. What's the name of your jelly roll?
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

you can also email the store directly and ask them

[email protected]
                Michele

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                  So, you just post your needs here and one of us local ladies will contact MSQC for you. What's the name of your jelly roll?
                  Boy, thats lovely of you. Actually, I bought a layer cake after watching Jenny. I havent done anything with it but admire the fabric. I love it it is call. I am really escited about this forum Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by aunteeviv View Post
                    Boy, thats lovely of you. Actually, I bought a layer cake after watching Jenny. I havent done anything with it but admire the fabric. .
                    sorry my computer does funny things. It is called SaltBox Harvest, by Deb Strain.

Comment

Working...
                    X